Take a walk in history
Windcross's Spanish Mustang preserve is less a animal park and more a living natural history exhibit. The
Visit the Ranch
- Group tours leave every hour May 15th to September 15th.
- Tours are in small groups and limited to numbers in each tour.
- OR- Book a 1-2 hour tour amongst the herds with one of our directors.
- OR- Looking to experience the horses one on one? Try a weekend of introductory Spanish Mustang handling.
- Windcross is available for large group visitation by reservation.
- We are also available for public out reach events such as classroom in a box, with a visit from a Spanish Mustang ambassador horse if feasible.
- Bus tours are welcome by reservation.
The military and employees of Fall River county businesses are always free.
- Need a venue for a team building camp?
- Need a field trip for school
- Need a rendezvous destination?
We've got your place.